- Product features
This ultra-cozy 600-fill-power duck down parka is the ultimate in winter warmth.
- 100% polyester shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulated with Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- Articulated hood stealthily stows into a shawl collar with hidden zip closure
- 2-way front zipper with wind flap
- On-seam, zippered handwarmer pockets; interior zippered chest pocket
- Below-the-knee length
- Machine Washable (Follow tag instructions)
With redesigned style lines, a below-the-knee length, and a dropped hem in back with elegant contoured quilting, the Patagonia Women's Downtown Parka fits in big cities or small ski towns - and is the jacket for a stylish woman in the cold.
Write Your Own Review
Match It Up...