- Product features
This H2No® Performance Standard waterproof parka is insulated for warmth with Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled).
When your version of Mall Walking is from The Lincoln Memorial to The Capitol, through the Constitution Gardens, this high performance, yet highly stylish, parka will win your vote. Made with fabric tested in the alpine, the 2-layer waterproof/breathable, windproof shell has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and is insulated with 200-g Thermogreen® polyester in the body, 100-g in the sleeves. The removable, snap on hood is adjustable. Tall collar is lined with micro fleece for a soft against your face feel. Side and chest pockets are also micro fleeced lined. Bonus styling with double needle front stitching detail, oversized snap placket and adjustable snap tabs at waist and cuffs. A two-way front zipper allows for comfort when sitting on benches or subway seats, interior chest pocket secures the important stuff.
- Women's winter jacket
- H2No® Performance Standard shell with a 2-layer 65%nylon/35% polyester
- Insulated with a 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled); 2 layers in body, 1 layer in sleeves
- Shell features 2-way full zip with storm flap, secures with snaps
- Adjustable, snap-on hood for warmth; tall zip-through stand-up collar opens and lies flat to vent body heat
- Handwarmer pockets and left-chest pocket have exposed waterproof zippers with self zipper pulls; internal right-chest zippered security pocket
- Articulated sleeves have an adjustable tab at the cuff to cinch them down. Waist can be adjusted with snap tabs at the side waist in the rear
- Mid-thigh length
- Shell: 2-layer, 5.9-oz 65% nylon/35% polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave. Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (92% recycled); 2 layers in body, 1 layer in sleeves. Lining fabric is bluesign® approved
- Machine washable
Write Your Own Review