- Product features
Built for wet-weather commuting, this packable, urban raincoat is made of H2No® Performance Standard lightweight 100% recycled nylon with a waterproof/breathable barrier and DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
You drop into the subway in sunny SoHo and emerge 20 minutes later in a Harlem downpour. Pull this sophisticated, lightweight trench coat from your tote. It’s made of a 2.5-layer, 100% recycled nylon fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that slides easily over layers. Weatherproofing details include an adjustable, removable hood that secures with hidden snaps and a full-length snapped placket complete with a 2-way zipper and storm flap. Articulated elbows allow freedom of movement; cuff tabs have 2-position snaps. Princess seaming creates a feminine silhouette. Versatile pockets secure with snapped flaps and each also has a side entry to keep hands warm. There's also a security pocket at the chest. Above-the-knee length.
- Women's rain jacket
- H2No® Performance Standard 2.5-layer tear-resistant 100% recycled nylon fabric is packable and lightweight with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Removable hood has adjustable drawcord and secures with hidden snaps
- Full-length snapped placket with 2-way zipper and storm flap
- Articulated elbows; 2-position, snapped cuff tabs
- Pockets: two patch pockets with flaps secure with hidden snaps; side-entry handwarmers lined with brushed polyester
- Front and back princess seaming with darts provides a feminine silhouette
- Above-the-knee length
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.8-oz 40-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Solid fabric is bluesign® approved
- Machine washable
Write Your Own Review
Match It Up...
You Save: 20%