- Product features
Designed from the inside out, the Insulated Powder Bowl Jacket has strategically placed insulation where you need it the most.
- Tough, 2-layer GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection
- 60-g and 100-g Thermogreen® insulation throughout
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Drawcord on hem exits into handwarmers for easy adjustment
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Adjustable powder skirt can be cinched for a tight seal or lies flat when not in use
- A webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with secure media pocket with cable routing, one bicep, one interior drop-in, one interior zippered pocket with key clip
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- Articulated, Feminine Silhouette
- Machine Washable
Take the Insulated Powder Bowl Jacket for a spin in some nasty weather and discover the silver lining in days that blow, ooze, flash freeze and dump. Patagonia's most versatile insulated jacket, the Powder Bowl features body-mapped insulation placed in key areas to keep you warm without compromising mobility and weight.
Write Your Own Review