- Product features
- Women's Ski Sock
- Light Cushion Shin and Foot
- Over-the-Calf Height
- 57% Merino Wool, 41% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Narrower profile provides perfect women's-specific fit
- Patented ReliaWool™ technology in high impact areas provides longer lasting protection to keep feet comfortable
- Mesh ventilation zones designed specifically for female riders provide optimum temperature regulation and moisture management
- Flat knit durable toe seam for high burst strength
- 13" overall height
- Machine Washable
For socks that help feet stay warm on the tram and perform on the trail, grab the Women’s PhD® Ski Light. Designed around a woman’s foot, these socks offer women’s-specific fit and mesh zones for breathability. Featuring a light-cushioned shin and sole, the 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed fit and ReliaWool™ technology for durability.
Write Your Own Review
Match It Up...